Recurring events at all meetings
(second Friday of each month, more info here)
include Show 'N Tell, a presentation (lecture, video, slides, etc.) on a coin
related topic, refreshments and social time, an auction and door prizes.
Special Events at Selected Times Throughout the Year:
- March - we celebrate the club's birthday in this month.
- June - this is when we used to hold elections for officer positions.
Nowadays it's mostly just figuring out who we can coerce into these spots.
- July - new officer installation. We're not very formal about this, so
usually this just turns out to be a regular meeting.
- August - this is the month when we hold the White Elephant Auction.
It's a fun way for
members to clear out their closets and cupboards, and the proceeds all go to
the club's coffers (which helps to fund the December holiday party.)
- October - Our annual coin show.
We work hard and enjoy the many dealers who bring lots of goodies to look
- December - anticipate a whooping good time at our annual Holiday
Party. You can see the pics and a short write-up from a previous year's antics